Seaweed Puree : 1 cup
Flour : 3 cups
Iodized Salt : 2 tsps
Lye solution : 1 tsp
Flour for dusting : ½ cup
Clean dried seaweed and wash thoroughly. Soak in water overnight and wash again and drain. Chop finely, blend with water and pass through a blender until it becomes a puree.
1. Mix all dry ingredients, blend with the puree
2. Dissolve salt in lye, then add in the mixture.
Form the mixture into dough
3. Knead the dough by passing through a noodle
4. Cut in a noodle cutter to form into desired/
preferred shape (rounded or flat)
5. Place 100 grams of noodles in a wire mesh scoop
6. Deep fry until yellow-brown
7. Drain, pack and store at room temperature for
Source and photo courtesy da.bfar.gov.ph
Siomai or Shumai are dumplings served in dim sum. The most common are pork siomai; there is also beef siomai, shrimp siomai, and combi...
RAW MATERIALS : fresh fish - any of the following species: kalaso, dalagang bukid, labahita, shark, bidbid, torsillo and bisugo Ingredients:...
I actually read a few blogs a day, and there are many that I can recommend. For this site, I want to repost Moks entry in his blog bec...