Jun 29, 2019

How to make skinless sausages


This is a variation of the Philippine chorizos laced with indigenous spices. Longaniza and sausages making has a long tradition in the Philippines, with each region having their own specialty. Examples are: Lucban, Quezon is known for its garlicky longanizas; while Guagua, Pampanga is known for its salty, almost sour, longanizas. Longganisang hamonado (Spanish: longaniza jamonada), by contrast, is known for its distinctive sweet taste.

How to make skinless sausage


INGREDIENTS

lean pork - 3/4 kg
fat - 1/4 kg
salt - 2 tbsp
garlic - 1 and 1/2 -2 tsp
accord powder - 1 and 1/4 tsp
ascorbic acid (250 mg) - 1/2 tablet
brown sugar - 5 tbsp
prague powder - 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
black pepper - 1 and 1/2 tsp
anisado wine or gin - 1 tbsp
vinegar - 1 tbsp
soy sauce - 1 tbsp
vetsin - 1/2 tsp


UTENSILS

mixing bowl
measuring spoons
knife
tray
chopping board
weighing scale
meat grinder


PROCEDURE

1. Mix the above ingredients well with the meat until mixture becomes tacky. Chill.
2. Form into 2-3 inches long sausage.
3. Wrap in paperlene plastic.
4. Allow to cure in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
5. For longanisa in casings, stuff the meat mixture into sausage casings and tie with string to form 2-3 inches sausage links.
6. Hang to dry in a cool, dry place.


Here are videos how skinless sausages are made:

4 comments:

  1. Hallo! chanced on your blog as I was searching for how to make hopya but did not see yet any recipe on making hopya. Very interesting and helpful infos you are posting.May it create more employment for our people and contribute to further economic development back home.
    Tita Bee
    http://bulongbulongan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee,

    Thanks for the visit. Ang sarap naman ng buhay mo....in Europe. Sana nga marami ang matulungan ng site na ito - lalo na ng mga kababayan nating gustong mag-negosyo.

    I will post How to make Hopia next.

    Regards, ang ingat dyan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope to see more... planning on having own business too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953.visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete