Tilapia, Dalagang Bukid, Carp etc.
500 gm fish meat (ground) ½ cup pork fat
¾ Tbsp. salt 2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp vinegar 1 Tbsp anisado wine
1 Tbsp pepper (ground) 1 Tbsp garlic
¼ tsp salt cure ½ tsp MSG
1. Separate fish meat from the skin and bones.
2. Grind or chop fish meat and shrimp
3. Combine all ingredients thoroughly
4. Pack in taupee wrapper or aluminum foil.
5. Fry in hot cooking oil.
6. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Sweet and Sour Sauce:
¾ cup water, 1 tbsp vinegar, ¾ cup sugar, 1 tbsp cornstarch,2 tbsps soy sauce,monosodium glutamate to taste. Mix all the above ingredients and boil.
Here is a related video guide: how tomake any sausage.