The plant is grown as a commercial crop for its 20-30 cm long prickly green fruit, which can have a mass of up to 2.5 kg.The flesh of the fruit consists of an edible white pulp and a core of undigestible black seeds. The species is the only member of the genus Annona that is suitable for processing and preservation. The sweet pulp is used to make juice as well as candies, sorbets, and ice cream flavorings.
* Attack cancer safely
* Protect immune system and resists infections
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
Generally, it can
- Keep bones healthy
- Boots cholesterol levels as it is a good source of niacin
- Prevents anemia
- Prevents migraine
- Prevents Constipation
- Prevents urinary tract infection
- Prevents leg
- Prevents water retention
- Prevents pregnancy complications
How to make Guyabano Nectar
1. Wash and peel guayabano. Remove core and seeds. Cut into small pieces. Mix two cups water forevery three cups of pulp.
2. Pass guayabano pulp through a juice extractor or corn mill grinder. Add little by little so juice can be fully extracted. Strain through a stainless steel strainer.
3. Measure extracted pulp juice and add one cup of water for every two cups juice. Add one cup sugar for every 3” cups of pulp mixture. Pass sugared mixture through a juice mixer or beat with a rotary egg beater. Place the mixture in an enamel casserole or a stainless steel kettle, and cook until it simmers. Do not let it boil. Lower the heat and stir from time to time until mixture become thick.
4. Pour cooked mixture into tall tin cans while still hot, leaving 1/4 inch space on top of the mixture. Seal the cans and place them in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes at 10 pounds pressure.Cool and label
How to make Guayabano Ade
1 kilo ripe guayabano
4 cups water
3/4 cup sugar
1. Wash and peel fruits. Remove the core and seeds. Then cut pulp into small pieces.
2. Heat in four cups water. Cool.
3. Strain mixture through a clean cheese cloth into a pitcher, then squeeze the juice. Add sugar and enough clamansi juice or make the mixture a little sour. Serve with ice cubes. Add more sugar if desired.