1 kilo fish meat
3 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
1 cup chopped onions
2 tbsp. milk powder
or 4 tbsp. evap. milk
1 tsp. hamburger seasoning oil for frying
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Make balls, flatten the balls, fry.
Fish Kropeck (Fish Protein Concentrate (FPC))
2 cups corn flour
a little vetsin
4 tbsp. powdered fish (FPC)
4 cups water
2 tsp. salt
1 cup cooking oil
1½ tsp. fine pepper
1. Mix well together in 4 cups water: the fish powder, cornstarch, salt, pepper, flour, vetsin.
2. Use a tray that can be heated. Line this with oil.
3. Spread on the tray about 3 tbsp. of the mixture, about ½ cm. thick.
4. Steam this for two minutes.
5. Slice the steamed mixture into desired sizes.
6. Arrange on a tray and dry in the sun or in a solar dried for one or two days.
7. Deep fry in oil.
8. Drain, cool, seal in plastic bag.
Source: NSDB Appropriate Technology Series 27, Fisheries Newsletter Oct. 16-24, 1981, photo courtesy of www.bon-food.com.sg
Siomai or Shumai are dumplings served in dim sum. The most common are pork siomai; there is also beef siomai, shrimp siomai, and combi...
RAW MATERIALS : fresh fish - any of the following species: kalaso, dalagang bukid, labahita, shark, bidbid, torsillo and bisugo Ingredients:...
I actually read a few blogs a day, and there are many that I can recommend. For this site, I want to repost Moks entry in his blog bec...