How to make Cassava Butter Cake
1 3/4 c cassava flour
1/4 c mongo flour
1 c sugar
1 c diluted milk
2 pcs egg (yolk and white beaten separately)
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 c margarine
1. Sift together the measured baking powder and cassava flour.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine until smooth. Add sugar gradually and mix well.
3. Alternately add egg yolk, dry ingredients and milk. Mix thoroughly in one direction until well blended.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peak is form.
5. Fold in the mixture to the beaten egg white.
6. Pour the mixture in an ungreased baking pan.
7. Bake at 307 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
9. Cassava butter cake ready for consumption.
Source: DOST, photo courtesy of www.dessertcomesfirst.blogspot.com
Posted by PN T
Siomai or Shumai are dumplings served in dim sum. The most common are pork siomai; there is also beef siomai, shrimp siomai, and combi...
RAW MATERIALS : fresh fish - any of the following species: kalaso, dalagang bukid, labahita, shark, bidbid, torsillo and bisugo Ingredients:...
I actually read a few blogs a day, and there are many that I can recommend. For this site, I want to repost Moks entry in his blog bec...