3 liters coconut water 1/4 tsp. yeast
2-1/4 cups white sugar 1 liter mother vinegar (starter)
1. Collect coconut water and strain through a clean cheesecloth.
2. Dissolve the sugar in coconut water.
3. Pasteurize the mixture for 20 minutes at 65 C.
4. Cool and transfer the mixture into sterilized gallons or containers.
5. Add yeast. Cover tightly and allow to ferment for 4-7 days.
6. Slowly decant the alcoholic mixture and heat further for 20 minutes at 65 C.
7. Add the starter and set aside undisturbed for a month or until maximum acidity is attained.
Source: ITDI (DOST, photo from inforum.at
Siomai or Shumai are dumplings served in dim sum. The most common are pork siomai; there is also beef siomai, shrimp siomai, and combi...
RAW MATERIALS : fresh fish - any of the following species: kalaso, dalagang bukid, labahita, shark, bidbid, torsillo and bisugo Ingredients:...
I actually read a few blogs a day, and there are many that I can recommend. For this site, I want to repost Moks entry in his blog bec...