MASAPAN DE COCO
1 cup grated coconut
1 tbsp flour
½ cup evaporated milk
2 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup crushed pineapple
6 tbsp chopped toasted peanuts
¾ cup sugar paper boxes
measuring cups and spoons
1. Mix the coconut, sugar, pineapple and cook until almost done.
2. Add milk. Cook over low heat with constant stirring.
3. Add the slightly beaten egg yolks.
4. Continue stirring until thick enough to mold.
5. Pour into paper boxes for molding.
6. When boxes are filled, brush top with beaten eggs and bake until golden brown on top.
7. Serve hot or cold.
Source: DOST, photo from:couscous.co.il
Posted by PN T
Siomai or Shumai are dumplings served in dim sum. The most common are pork siomai; there is also beef siomai, shrimp siomai, and combi...
RAW MATERIALS : fresh fish - any of the following species: kalaso, dalagang bukid, labahita, shark, bidbid, torsillo and bisugo Ingredients:...
I actually read a few blogs a day, and there are many that I can recommend. For this site, I want to repost Moks entry in his blog bec...