Jul 8, 2019

How to Make Yema

Yema is a Filipino candy made of eggs, milk and butter. There are variations of yema depending on the creativity of the maker.  Although, the common ingredients are milk, eggs and butter; others add peanut butter (and other grounded nuts), sugar and powdered milk. Yema are delicious (similar to European pastillas) and popular among children and adults.

Materials and Equipment

Measuring cups and spoons
Stove
Pan
Wooden spoon
Mixing bowls
Knife and chopping board
Tray
Small bowls
Colored cellophane (for wrapping)

Ingredients:

2 big can condensed milk
2 egg yolks
1 tbsp butter or margarine
1 tbsp vanilla (optional)
1 cup sugar

Procedure how to make Yema:

Put condensed milk in pan.
Put the pan on stove with low fire.
Then add egg yolk and butter (or margarine)
Add sugar and vanilla
Mix continuously until the mixture is thick.
Remove from stove and let it cool.
Wrap in cellophane and shape it like a pyramid. Or other shapes you desire.
This is now ready for packaging and selling.

Here is a video guide:

1 comment:

  1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953.visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete